Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Music


Someone the other day asked me what kind of music I listen to. My taste in music is pretty eclectic so it depends on my mood and what I'm doing that day. When I'm cleaning the house I usually listen to upbeat dancing music (because really - who doesn't like to dance and clean the refrigerator at the same time). When I'm trying to mellow myself out I tend to listen to slower music. And of course when I work out I listen to a variety of fast paced music to try and keep me motivate. So to give you an idea of what I listen to here was my play list for running last night:

  • Motley Crue-Don't Go Away Mad Just Go Away(I'm a 90's rocker chick at heart)
  • Zoe Girl-Dismissed
  • Relient K-I So Hate Consequences
  • Go-Go's-Our Lips Are Sealed
  • Bon Jovi-Shot Through The Heart (come on - Bon Jovi on my play list that's pretty obvious)
  • LeAnn Rimes-Good Friends and A Glass of Wine
  • Natalie Grant-Live For Today
  • New Kids on the Block-Summertime and the Right Stuff (seriously - I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some NKOTB)
  • Sarah Buxton - Love is a Trip
  • Steely Dan-You're Still the One
  • Steve Miller Band-Jet Airliner
  • The Eagles-Too Busy Being Fabulous
  • Warrent-Down Boys
I think that about covers it. See what I mean about my taste in music. Some may think it's weird but it keeps me motivated and hey - I'm happy that my kids are older now and I'm not having to listen to endless hours of Barney songs.

So what music motivates you?



No comments: